On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 6:03 AM, Linus Torvalds
<torva...@linux-foundation.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 7:37 AM, Miklos Szeredi <mik...@szeredi.hu> wrote:
>> Please pull from:
> No.
> It's too late in the merge window for this to be fixed up any more.
> This has been a painful enough merge window for me that I'm not going
> to play around with obviously buggy pull requests.

( Cannot say much to the BROKEN stuff. )
Be gracious/clement/merciful/mild...
I expect Miklos will fix that.
AFAICS, Linux v4.9 is getting a LTS version.
And think of the complex correlations in the (v)fs-trees.
Cannot say if there are better strategies to cook all that stuff together.
[ It was a pain in the ass to convince responsibles to get OverlayFS upstream. ]

- Sedat -

P.S.: It's a long time I played with SquashFS/OverlayFS.