Arnd Bergmann <a...@arndb.de> writes:

> On Tuesday, November 8, 2016 7:01:57 PM CET Robert Jarzmik wrote:
>> Arnd Bergmann <a...@arndb.de> writes:
>> If a non-exact match is found, either by closest_below or closest_above,
>> rate is
>> set (rate = freqs[closest_xxx].cpll). And a couple of lines later after the
>> if/else, req->rate = rate is set as well, so I don't think this part of the
>> commit message is accurate.
>
> It is only set if rate is zero, and that normally is not the case here:
>
>        if (!rate)
>                req->rate = rate;
Ah ok, that's where the bug was lurking, if should have been "if (rate)".

But anyway, after comparing the end result of your code and mine, I find yours
more maintainable, especially the replacement of 'ret = 0'.

So let's proceed, thanks for finding this one out.
Acked-by: Robert Jarzmik <robert.jarz...@free.fr>

--
Robert