Hello Beloved,

My name is Mrs. Mariam Nassir, a widow from Aleppo city of Syria. I was linked
to you by a comrade who was killed in the war few weeks ago. I write to seek
for your assistance to help me and move my family fortune valued $8.2 Million
to your country out of Syria for resettlement.

Following what is happening here in Syria, i have notified my late husband
account officer in the bank on the relocation of the funds outside Syria, for
safety and resettlement, and she advice to me to seek for a reliable and
trustworthy person to assist me. I will be very glad to hear from you soon, if
you are willing to assist me in receiving the fund. With good heart, i will
give you 30% of the total sum for your involvement and assistance.

I will appreciate your earliest response.

Thank You,

Mariam.