Several months ago at Linux Plumber's, we had a discussion about adding a
feature to seccomp which would allow seccomp to trigger a notification for some
other process. Here's a draft of that feature.

Patch 1 contains the bulk of it, patches 2 & 3 offer an alternative way to
acquire the fd that receives notifications via ptrace (the method in patch 1
poses some problems). Other suggestions for how to acquire one of these fds
would be welcome.

Take a close look at the synchronization. I think I've got it right, but I
probably don't :)

Thanks!

Tycho Andersen (3):
  seccomp: add a return code to trap to userspace
  seccomp: hoist out filter resolving logic
  seccomp: add a way to get a listener fd from ptrace

 arch/Kconfig                                  |   7 +
 include/linux/seccomp.h                       |  14 +-
 include/uapi/linux/ptrace.h                   |   1 +
 include/uapi/linux/seccomp.h                  |  18 +-
 kernel/ptrace.c                               |   4 +
 kernel/seccomp.c                              | 467 ++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 tools/testing/selftests/seccomp/seccomp_bpf.c | 180 +++++++++-

2.14.1