On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 12:19 PM, John Johansen
<john.johan...@canonical.com> wrote:
> Please pull these apparmor changes for v4.16


You had an extra two weeks because 4.15 was delayed.

Yet you send me a series of patches that have been committed today, on
a Friday before the weekend when the merge window closes.

And none of this appears to have been in linux-next, at least not as
of February 1st, when the merge window opened.

No no no.

This can all wait for 4.17. And if the same problem persists, it can
wait longer.


Reply via email to