On Monday 27 November 2017 13:13:01 Karel Zak wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 08:19:25PM +0100, Pali Rohár wrote:
> > On Monday 20 November 2017 12:12:56 Karel Zak wrote:
> > > Go ahead and send patch :-) (also with LABEL_FATBOOT=)
> >
> > Ok, I prepared patches for util-linux including LABEL_FATBOOT:
> > https://github.com/karelzak/util-linux/compare/master...pali:master
>
> Seems good. I'll wait for official pull request. Thanks!
>
> > I have not created official pull request on github yet as Andreas have
> > not decided yet about dosfstools/fatlabel...
>
> OK.

Looks like that Andreas is not responding to mailing list, nor to
private emails, nor on github for 3-4 months ... I hope he is OK.

But I do not know what happened with dosfstools project now in this
case, if it is going to be fixed or not.

I have prepared more patches for dosfstools project, but do not know if
I should open new pull requests or wait (how long?) or do something
else.

If it helps for somebody, I can create fork of dosfstools project and
include there all changes which I have prepared.

Any opinion? What other people think about this situation right now?

Karel, do you want to create official pull request for above util-linux
changes, even without fixes in dosfstools project?

--
Pali Rohár
pali.ro...@gmail.com