Hi All,

Here is a series fixing suspend/resume errors (and broken audio after
resume) on Bay Trail devices.

Cherry Trail devices also do not like being suspend while audio is
playing, but with different sypmtoms instead of SST_ERR_INVALID_STREAM_ID
errors, if a stream was playing (being allocated is fine, playing is a
problem) before suspend then after resume we get the following errors:

  [ 2312.389974] intel_sst_acpi 808622A8:00: sst: Busy wait failed, cant send
this msg
  [ 2312.597976] intel_sst_acpi 808622A8:00: sst: Busy wait failed, cant send
this msg

Until the stream is stopped and restarted after which things work fine
again. I've tried enabling the quirk this commit adds for Cherry Trail
devices too, but that does not help. If anyone has any clues about the CHT
problem, please let me know.

Regards,

Hans