On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 5:01 PM, Christian Brauner
<christian.brau...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> ChangeLog v3->v4:
> * simplify if condition

Ok, I definitely prefer this simpler version.

We could simplify it even more, though. That end could be just

        if (!err) {
                if (DEVPTS_SB(path.mnt->mnt_sb) == fsi)
                        return path.mnt;
                err = -ENODEV;

        return ERR_PTR(err);

And it might be worth adding a comment that devpts_ptmx_path() always
returns a DEVPTS filesystem of an error. I already wrote out "that's
not right, you can't do DEVPTS_SB() without checking s_magic", but
devpts_ptmx_path() will have done that already.