On 2018-04-13 08:59, ChenKenYY 陳永營 TAO wrote:
> Hi Peter,
> Sorry for late. Here has some event at my company which needs to pause
> this work.
> If the status changed, I will update my patch.

No worries, I just want to know how to handle my preparatory patches. If
nothing changes, I think I'll push the first two anyway, but will hold
off the third until there is some real need from it.

Or can you perhaps make time to test a patch adding pca9641 if I adapt
your code to my 3/3 patch? Then I can put these patches behind me.


Reply via email to