2018-04-13 15:27 GMT+08:00 Peter Rosin <p...@axentia.se>:
> On 2018-04-13 08:59, ChenKenYY 陳永營 TAO wrote:
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> Sorry for late. Here has some event at my company which needs to pause
>> this work.
>>
>> If the status changed, I will update my patch.
>
> No worries, I just want to know how to handle my preparatory patches. If
> nothing changes, I think I'll push the first two anyway, but will hold
> off the third until there is some real need from it.
>
> Or can you perhaps make time to test a patch adding pca9641 if I adapt
> your code to my 3/3 patch? Then I can put these patches behind me.
>
I think you can push code first, I will test and update when I ready.

Thanks,
Ken

> Cheers,
> Peter

Reply via email to