All details about the change is in patch 0001. patch 0002 fixes up other users
of 'struct dwapb_port_property'.

One point to mention is that I have made it possible for users to have
unconncted interrupts by specifying holes in the list of interrupts. This is
done by supporting the interrupts-extended DT prop.
However, I have no use for this and had to hack some test case for this.
Perhaps the driver should support 1 interrupt or all GPIOa as interrupts?

Phil Edworthy (2):
  gpio: dwapb: Add support for 1 interrupt per port A GPIO
  mfd: intel_quark_i2c_gpio: Update Synopsys GPIO interrupts

 .../devicetree/bindings/gpio/snps-dwapb-gpio.txt   |  9 ++++-
 drivers/gpio/gpio-dwapb.c                          | 43 +++++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/mfd/intel_quark_i2c_gpio.c                 |  3 +-
 include/linux/platform_data/gpio-dwapb.h           |  3 +-

2.7.4