Bjorn,

On 4/28/2018 9:03 AM, ok...@codeaurora.org wrote:
>> Hmm, if it is the remove() method then kexec does not use it.  kexec use
>> the shutdown() method instead.  I missed this details when I replied.
>
> Portdrv hooks up remove handler to shutdown. That's why remove is getting
> called.

What should we do about this?

Since there is an actual HW errata involved, should we quirk this root port and
not wait as if remove/shutdown doesn't exist?

Paul,
You might want to file a bugzilla so that we can keep our debug efforts out of
this
list.

Sinan

--
Sinan Kaya
Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc. as an affiliate of Qualcomm