On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 6:37 AM Fabio Estevam <feste...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Andrey,
>
> On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 11:33 PM, Andrey Smirnov
> <andrew.smir...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > +       pinctrl_switch: switchgrp {
> > +               fsl,pins = <
> > +                       MX51_PAD_AUD3_BB_CK__GPIO4_20           0xc5
>
> The i.MX51 Reference Manual states that 0xa5 is the default reset
> value for the register IOMUXC_SW_PAD_CTL_PAD_AUD3_BB_CK.
>
> By reading your commit log I had the impression you wanted to provide
> the default value explicitly.
>
> Please clarify.

I wanted to avoid relying on defaults be it register reset values or
settings that bootloader left us with. Default value of 0xa5 works,
but, given how the pin is IRQ_TYPE_LEVEL_HIGH, I though it would be
better to configure it to have a pulldown. Do you want me to add that
to commit log?

Thanks,
Andrey Smirnov