On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 02:23:39PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> So this was the week when the other shoe dropped ...  The reason the
> two previous rc releases were so nice and small was that David hadn't
> sent me much networking fixes, and they came in this week.

Build results:
        total: 134 pass: 133 fail: 1
Failed builds:
        sparc32:allmodconfig
Qemu test results:
        total: 172 pass: 172 fail: 0

The s390 gcc plugins related build error reported previously has not really
been fixed; after feedback from the s390 maintainers, suggesting that it
won't get fixed in 4.18, I disabled GCC_PLUGINS for s390 builds. This is
not my preferred solution, but it beats not testing s390:allmodconfig
builds at all.

The sparc32 build error is still:

In file included from
        from drivers/staging/media/omap4iss/iss_video.c:15:
include/linux/highmem.h: In function 'clear_user_highpage':
include/linux/highmem.h:137:31: error:
        passing argument 1 of 'sparc_flush_page_to_ram' from incompatible
pointer type

due to a missing declaration of 'struct page', as previously reported.

Guenter