On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 10:38:17AM -0500, Eric W. Biederman wrote:
> A couple of bugs that I can see quickly.  Several of which I have
> previously reported:
>
> - There is an easily triggered NULL pointer deference with open_tree
>   and mount propagation.

What the hell?  If the fixes that went in do not handle something,
especially if you have testcases, where the fuck have you been and
where _are_ those testcases, while we are at it?

Eric, this is bloody ridiculous - "I have an easily triggered NULL pointer
dereference in..., here it is" is hard to miscommunicate.  Sure, any such
needs to be fixed.  For crying out loud, that thing has not been hidden -
it sat in -next, it's been reposted several times...

I'm glad that you can see bugs.  How about _showing_ them?  Because I don't
see anything that would prevent this reply of yours from being posted
pretty much verbatim cycle after cycle, no matter what gets done.