Hi Alexandre,

On Sun, Apr 07, 2019 at 04:07:41PM +0200, Alexandre Belloni wrote:
> Is it worth fixing the RTC driver or could I remove it?

I've left OpenEZX behind quite a long time ago.  Antonio was working
on it for some more time, I don't know if he's still actively using
or maintaining it.

>From my personal point of view, it's only historically relevant and
can certainly be removed from current-day mainline kernels.  That's of
course unless some other people are still actively using it, which
I somewhat doubt about a decade since those phones were last made.

Regards,
        Harlad

--
- Harald Welte <lafo...@gnumonks.org>           http://laforge.gnumonks.org/