* Valentin Schneider <valentin.schnei...@arm.com> wrote:

> +#ifndef SD_FLAG
> +#define SD_FLAG(x, y, z)
> +#endif

AFAICS there's not a single use of sd_flags.h that doesn't come with
its own SD_FLAG definition, so I suppose this should be:

#ifndef SD_FLAG
# error "Should not happen."
#endif

?

Also, some nits:

> +/*
> + * Expected flag uses
> + *
> + * SHARED_CHILD: These flags are meant to be set from the base domain
> upwards.
> + * If a domain has this flag set, all of its children should have it set.
> This
> + * is usually because the flag describes some shared resource (all CPUs in
> that
> + * domain share the same foobar), or because they are tied to a scheduling
> + * behaviour that we want to disable at some point in the hierarchy for
> + * scalability reasons.

s/foobar/resource

?

> +/*
> + * cross-node balancing
> + *
> + * SHARED_PARENT: Set for all NUMA levels above NODE.
> + */
> +SD_FLAG(SD_NUMA,                12, SDF_SHARED_PARENT)

s/cross-node/Cross-node

BTW., is there any particular reason why these need to be defines with
a manual enumeration of flag values - couldn't we generate
auto-enumerated C enums instead or so?

> +#ifdef CONFIG_SCHED_DEBUG
> +#define SD_FLAG(_name, idx, mflags) [idx] = {.meta_flags = mflags, .name =
> #_name},

s/{./{ .
s/e}/e }

Thanks,