On 31.03.2021 21:40, Bean Huo wrote:
Hi Martin

I don't know when/how do you plan to accept this patch. I think the
Mobile vendors and chipset vendors are all looking forward to this UFS
HPB feature that can be mainlined in the upstream Linux. Since the
first version HPB driver submitted in the community, it is now V32, and
we have been working on this feature for two years. Would you please
take a look at this? thanks.

Hi Bean,

I believe it would help if you and others are willing to review this
patchset thoroughly and give a reviewed-by / tested-by tag. This will
give Martin and others more confidence that there is vendor alignment
and that there is a group of people is willing to maintain HPB going
forward.

What do you think?

Javier