Hi SeongJae,

On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 16:03:09 -0700 SeongJae Park <s...@kernel.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 15:53:03 -0700 SeongJae Park <s...@kernel.org> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 21:01:04 +0900 Honggyu Kim <honggyu....@sk.com> wrote:
> [...]
> [...]
> > >
> > > I would like to hear how you think about this.
> >
> > So, to summarize my humble opinion,
> >
> > 1. I like the idea of having two actions.  But I'd like to use names other
> > than
> >    'promote' and 'demote'.
> > 2. I still prefer having a filter for the page granularity access re-check.
> >
> [...]
> > > I will join the DAMON Beer/Coffee/Tea Chat tomorrow as scheduled so I
> > > can talk more about this issue.
> >
> > Looking forward to chatting with you :)
>
> We met and discussed about this topic in the chat series yesterday.  Sharing
> the summary for keeping the open discussion.
>
> Honggyu thankfully accepted my humble suggestions on the last reply.  Honggyu
> will post the third version of this patchset soon.  The patchset will
> implement
> two new DAMOS actions, namely MIGRATE_HOT and MIGRATE_COLD.  Those will
> migrate
> the DAMOS target regions to a user-specified NUMA node, but will have
> different
> prioritization score function.  As name implies, they will prioritize more hot
> regions and cold regions, respectively.

It's a late answer but thanks very much for the summary.  It was really
helpful discussion in the chat series.

I'm leaving a message so that anyone can follow for the update.  The v3
is posted at
https://lore.kernel.org/damon/20240405060858.2818-1-honggyu....@sk.com.

> Honggyu, please feel free to fix if there is anything wrong or missed.

I don't have anything to fix from your summary.

> And thanks to Honggyu again for patiently keeping this productive discussion
> and their awesome work.

I appreciate your persistent support and kind reviews.

Thanks,
Honggyu