On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 05:27:28PM +0100, Mark Rutland wrote: > On Tue, Sep 01, 2026 at 06:06:43PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> > When they detect corruption the fp-stress test loads print load specific > > diagnostics and exits with a failure status. In preparation for > > building versions intended to run as KVM guests factor the exits into > > asm-utils-linux.S. > This is a good cleanup, but I do think it'd be worth noting that some of > the existing asm was wrong and worked by coincidence. > I did mention that in the patches I linked you to a while back: > > https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mark/linux.git/commit/?id=922d15ef46cb486a79f168949e103f6df26f4fba Ah, so you did. To be honest I'd initially forgotten what was in there when I wrote these, though I did go check them after writing and should have updated the changelogs when I did.
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

