On Wed Sep 30, 2026 at 3:54 PM BST, Miguel Ojeda wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 30, 2026 at 3:16 PM Gary Guo <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> I'm not sure that this should be considered a fix. More like a feature.
>
> Yeah, I had the same thought, but given we discussed the topic in the
> past and we supported non-ASCII on purpose on commit b13c9880f909
> ("rust: macros: take string literals in `module!`"), I thought it
> counted as such (that is why I mentioned it was unintentional in my
> previous message).

Ah, that's my patch. It had been completely paged out from my memory. In that
case this is indeed a fix.

I don't think it's worth tagging stable though. It's not something worth putting
effort backporting, but if AUTOSEL picked it via the fixes tag it doesn't hurt
either.

Best,
Gary


Reply via email to