Hello Krzysztof, On Wed, Sep 30, 2026 at 01:58:38PM +0200, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote: > On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 06:41:54PM +0200, Francesco Valla wrote: > > Add bindings for spi-virtio, like the ones that already exists for > > gpio-virtio and i2c-virtio. A node using these would not be used to > > probe the device, which is registered by the virtio transport > > (e.g.: virtio-mmio) but to declare properties and/or child nodes. > > Keep proper versioning of your work and DO NOT IGNORE previous > discussions. This was discussed before, no? > > https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email protected]/ >
This is correct, the first patch was an accesssory part of a RFC series I sent some days ago. I decided to drop it from that series as it was outside its particular scope, as Mathieu noted [1], after picking up a copy-paste error signalled by sashiko. I should definitely have mentioned that in the cover letter. However, I believe this to be independent of that particular series. > b4 solves the first problem for you. > > Best regards, > Krzysztof > Thank you! Regards, Francesco [1] https://lore.kernel.org/all/CANLsYkzC5DU8j_QJLkuUcV2tYb=g86l_g4yibztepksqird...@mail.gmail.com/

