On 07/25/2012 09:05 PM, Christoph Lameter wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jul 2012, Glauber Costa wrote:
>
>> SLAB allows us to tune a particular cache behavior with tunables.
>> When creating a new memcg cache copy, we'd like to preserve any tunables
>> the parent cache already had.
>
> So does SLUB but I do not see a patch for that allocator.

It is certainly not through does the same method as SLAB, right ?
Writing to /proc/slabinfo gives me an I/O error
I assume it is something through sysfs, but schiming through the code
now, I can't find any per-cache tunables. Would you mind pointing me to
them?

In any case, are you happy with the SLAB one, and how they are propagated?