Namjae Jeon <linkinj...@gmail.com> writes:

> +             blknr = fat_clus_to_blknr(sbi, parent_logstart);
> +             parent_bh = sb_bread(sb, blknr);
> +             if (!parent_bh) {
> +                     fat_msg(sb, KERN_ERR,
> +                             "NFS:unable to read cluster of parent
> directory");
> +                     goto out;
>               }
> +             de = (struct msdos_dir_entry *) parent_bh->b_data;
> +             clus_to_match = fat_get_start(sbi, &de[0]);
> +             search_clus = fat_get_start(sbi, &de[1]);
> +             if (!search_clus)
> +                     search_clus = sbi->root_cluster;
> +             brelse(parent_bh);
> +             do {
> +                     parent_inode =  fat_traverse_cluster(sb,
> +                                     search_clus, clus_to_match);
> +                     if (IS_ERR(parent_inode) || parent_inode)
> +                             break;
> +                     search_clus = fat_read_next_clus(sb,
> +                                                     search_clus);
> +                     if (search_clus < 0)
> +                             break;
> +             } while (search_clus != FAT_ENT_EOF);
>       }
>  out:
>       brelse(dotdot_bh);

I started to understand what is doing this with cleanup. It is really
strange and duplicates many codes with bugs.

So, please replace whole FAT nfs patches in -mm to review whole at next
patchset. And sorry, but please think whole more carefully.

Thanks.
--
OGAWA Hirofumi <hirof...@mail.parknet.co.jp>