Le 21/02/2013 22:14, Michal Marek a écrit :
Dne 21.2.2013 13:49, Christophe Leroy napsal(a):
This patch allows the use of setlocalversion script regardless of the LANG
parameter. Otherwise, the `svn info 2>/dev/null | grep '^Last Changed Rev'`
returns nothing because for instance, in French the text 'Last Changed Rev'
is replaced by 'Révision de la derničre modification'
Unsetting LANG might not be enough. You should unset LC_ALL and set
LC_MESSAGES=C. But - is this a problem for other commands in the script?
 From a quick look, we only parse English output of svn, so I suggest to
only set the env var for the svn command.

Michal

Ok, I will propose a new patch.
I confirm my only issue at the time being is with the svn command.

Christophe