Quoting Sebastian Capella (2014-02-28 15:38:54)
> Quoting Lorenzo Pieralisi (2014-02-28 14:49:33)

> > > I've added this for now, do you see any issues?
> > >
> > > -static u8 resume_stack[PAGE_SIZE/2] __nosavedata;
> > > +static u64 resume_stack[PAGE_SIZE/2/sizeof(u64)] __nosavedata;
> > > -               resume_stack + sizeof(resume_stack));
> > > +               resume_stack + ARRAY_SIZE(resume_stack));
> >
> > I do not see why the stack depends on the PAGE_SIZE. I would be surprised
> > if you need more than a few bytes (given that soft_restart switches stack
> > again...), go through it with a debugger, it is easy to check the stack
> > usage and allow for some extra buffer (but half a page is not needed).
>
> I assuming this is becase the no-save region is one page anyway (we skip
> restoring the no-save region physical page).  So maybe 1/2 is a way to
> leave some room for whatever else may need to be here, but in any case
> the 4k is used for nosave.  I think you're right that it can be much less.

Hi Lorenzo,

Are you ok with this just being half a page?  Or do you want me to try
to reduce the stack size?  I am at Connect without my debugger, so in
that case it would have to wait until next week.

The change for alignment is in as discussed.

Thanks!

Sebastian