On 04/23/2014 07:24 AM, Boris Ostrovsky wrote:

>> Konrad - I really could use some help figuring out what needs to be done
>> for this not to break Xen.
>
> This does break Xen PV:

I know it does.  This is why I asked for help.

This is fundamentally the problem with PV and *especially* the way Xen
PV was integrated into Linux: it acts as a development brake for native
hardware.  Fortunately, Konrad has been quite responsive to that kind of
problems, which hasn't always been true of the Xen community in the past.

        -hpa