On 18 March 2015 at 10:52, Dan Carpenter <dan.carpen...@oracle.com> wrote:
> I often say "don't resend" because something is minor and I don't want
> to slow you down but since you were resending it anyway then please fix
> it.  Also changelogs are really easy to fix.  In mutt, you can do it
> without leaving your email client.  So I have revised my earlier
> statement, please fix it.  :)

Will do!

I have experimented with mutt, I tend to just use git send-email
directly at the moment and edit patch files manually and use the gmail
web interface for reading/discussion, I am sure I will learn to do
things a little more sanely in time, the hard way :)

Best,

--
Lorenzo Stoakes
https:/ljs.io