While this looks great, there is a part to the sign up (step 2) that is
pretty offensive:

"We are interested in partnering up with true opinion leaders. Prove us your
friends listen, send them an invitation to become testers too. It's very
easy to do, just select you network and enter your login information. *An
invitation email will be sent to everyone on your contact list.* If you have
questions on how this feature works read the FAQ page. We do not save your
login info."

I have over 600 contacts on my gmail account which includes anyone who I
have sent email to or responded to over the years. I DO NOT want every
single one of them to get "invited" nor do I want to give out my gmail login
for chrissake! This is flat out DUMB and far from a legitimate request! Why
would I want to give up control of my email account to some unknown (spam??)
entity??

IMO this is a jaw dropper that needs to be investigated.

Abha