We are a growing company that is in need of a Network Engineer. We need you
to be comfortable with BGP, IPV6, IPV4, OSPF, MAC layer, etc. and with good
trouble-shooting skills and IT management.

We need someone that can come in find vulnerabilities in the network and
devise a plan to fix and follow it through to completion. You must be
respectful, patient and professional for you will be dealing with business
class customers.

You will be required to work in the field with our technicians and in the
lab. There will also be days that you can work from home.

When we find someone there will be a 1 month trial before deciding to offer
a full time position.

Please reply off-list and I'll pass inquiries along to our CEO.

OBLINUX: we use a lot of Linux-based systems in the network, Ubuntu flavor.