Hey, folks, my company, Tideworks, is looking for a senior VMware guru...
we're getting into the cloud in a pretty big way, and while I and my
co-workers know a fair bit about it, the workload is growing, so we are.
This would be on Harbor Island in Seattle  - you pretty much need your own
wheels to get here, though a lot of us commute on two rather than four, both
pedals and gas..

And there is never a day that goes by without laughter in the cube aisles.
My grandboss impressed upon me in the interview that it isn't the work he
stays for, it's the people... and he was right.  If you've got the chops and
want to have some fun, talk to me.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Thanks,
Glenn Stone
Senior Systems Administrator
Tideworks (a Carrix Company)