All,

I've found myself needing to install some software on an old server
with SuSE Linux 9.0 i586, circa 2004 (I believe it's "Pro", before
there was SLES).  I'm having a hard time finding packages for this to
install the needed software.  In particular I need the rpm for the gd
library, and failing that I need g++, make, and the like to compile
the software I need.

Does anyone happen to have one of these DVDs laying around I could
have?  Or know a repository that still has all the packages online?  I
was able to find a few packages, but not the proper gd package.

FYI - this is not an internet facing system, and this is only a
stop-gap to keep things moving.  We'll be moving this to new
hardware/VM soon (but with the running applications, it's not as easy
as you may think).

Thanks!

Nick Webb
206.829.8621