I'm looking for an online or Seattle-based class where I can learn
Javascript, CSS, and HTML5. I know the basics, so I guess I'm looking
for an intermediate to advanced class where I mainly get to practice and
perfect the concepts. I could certainly just find great websites and
walk through tutorials on my own time, but I need the external
motivation and structure of a class. I'm expecting to pay for this
training. I'm asking on SLL and GSLUG because I need something
FLOSS-friendly. I should be able to do all the assignments on a
GNU/Linux desktop without issue.

I have lots of experience with devops and backend software. I'm fairly
solid on programming fundamentals. I'm okay with math and computer
science. I'm great with Bash, Python, Java, PHP, and  C/C++. I've used
GNU/Linux almost exclusively for the last decade.

Anyone got a recommendation?