Codeacademy is great. If you're really anxious to pay for training, and/or
just need the extra push that accountability from being enrolled in a
class provides -- I really appreciate that myself -- then you can
investigate UW Certification classes. I've really enjoyed several of these
including Java and C++ training. They also have a LAMP-like program that
might be just what you're looking for.