Hello.

When we take pictures, sometimes we don't get satisfied with the
exposure of picture. Too dark or too bright.

For that reason, we need to bias EV which represents Exposure Value.

So..if I want to control digital camera module with V4L2 API, which
API should I take for EV control?

V4L2 document says that V4L2_CID_BRIGHTNESS is for picture brightness,
but it is for "Image properties" and that "image" means the image
frame of TV or PVR things.Am I right?

If I may, can I use V4L2_CID_BRIGHTNESS for EV control of digital cameras?

or..otherwise I should make a new API for that functionality.

I'm little bit confused, because I think the brightness of picture
could differ from exposure value of digital camera..help me ;(

Regards.
Nate

Dong Soo, Kim
Engineer