On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:58:29 +0100
Hans Verkuil <hverk...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> It took me several long weekends to get all this work done, but I think it's
> been very worthwhile.

Very great job!

Yet, I had to add some patches to manually fix a few merge conflicts after your
series. I'll try to fold those patches at the proper places to avoid breaking
bisect upstream.

A side note: we should now remove the video_decoder.h headers. There are only 3
drivers left using it. I'll add an RFC asking for people to help with the
remaining ones, or otherwise strip them from kernel.

Cheers,
Mauro