Hi Mauro,

I noticed that there is an ancient V4L2 spec in our tree in the v4l/API
directory. Is that spec used in any way? I don't think so, so I suggest
that it is removed.

The V4L1 spec that is there should probably be moved to the v4l2-spec
directory as that is where people would look for it. We can just keep it
there for reference.

The documentation on www.linuxtv.org is also out of date. How are we going
to update that?

I think that a good schedule would be right after a kernel merge window
closes. The spec at that moment is the spec for that new kernel and that's
a good moment to update the website.

The current spec is really old, though, and should be updated asap.

Note that the specs from the daily build are always available from
www.xs4all.nl/~hverkuil/spec. I've modified the build to upload the
dvbapi.pdf as well.