Hi Hans,

Sorry for not replying your mail earlier. I've been extremely
busy with my studies for the last weeks and will be
until June, so I really don't have the time for testing this
(as the software setup on my Indy hardware is extremely outdated).
If these need quicker attention you could
ask someone from #mipslinux @ freenode IRC network
to try this - there should be some people hanging there
who have Indy hardware.

-Mikael