Dear Mike,

Have not heard from you in quite some time, has there been any progress on
getting this card up and running? As I said to you in a previous email it is
extremely close using the settings for card #156, however it fails to detect
any DVB-T channels, although the signal strength meter works while its scanning
for them.

I have not tried the FM component of the card.

Here is lspci -vvv -nn output,

00:0e.0 Multimedia controller [0480]: Philips Semiconductors SAA7130 Video
Broadcast Decoder [1131:7130] (rev 01)
        Subsystem: LeadTek Research Inc. Device [107d:6655]
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr-
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 32 (21000ns min, 8000ns max)
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 12
        Region 0: Memory at eb001000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
        Capabilities: <access denied>

For anyone else reading this card is a DVB-T and FM receiver using the SAA7130,
TDA10048 and TDA18271.

Please let me know if theres anything I can do to be of further assistance.

Thanks,

Brad Allen