Hi Mauro,

We are currently going through an internal debugging process on new found
issues while testing the driver on a proprietary HW/SW platform.

As there is priority for us to find stability in this platforms, we had to put
aside a bit the maintenance of the shared patches.

One maybe important news is that I'll be creating a new tree soon to host
current OMAP3 and future OMAP4 camera drivers for upstream from TI perspective.
My main task will be to maintain this tree in TI, and take care of upstreaming
and fixing patches for acceptance by both linux-omap and linux-media lists.

Some of the known to-dos are:
- v4l2_subdev conversion
- Regulator framework usage
- ISP registration as a memory to memory device.

I hope to resume this task soon, and keep in touch with the community on the
latest version of patches. I'll let you know when the next version is ready for
merge.

Thanks for your concern and time on this.

Regards,
Sergio