Am Freitag 24 Juli 2009 18:42:58 schrieben Sie:

> Markus,
>
> The Linux community supports it's in-kernel dvb / v4l trees using this
> channel. Your attempt to use these channels to de-value the in-kernel
> driver and your agenda to promote your (partially) closed source
> alternative it is off topic.

Toth,

from profound resources I do know that you personally do not know anything
about what excesses your highly specific card knowledge, which definitely does
not even touch Empia devices at least superficially.

In other words:
Your personal voice counts absolutely NOTHING as far as the discussed issue is
concerned.

I would personally suggest you to volunteer as ordinary soldier for
Afghanistan sitting in the first row. This is the perfect place of getting rid
of small brained reactionary people like you, isn't it?

I decide to keep for me what I think about your physiognomy that can be seen
on a photograph shot after a Linux conference somewhere in the US.....
You can call that a rest of politeness.......
I am not use to people like you in the open source movement, if not to say:
I do regard you personally as a displaced impurity.

> This is not the first time people have had to say this.

The authoritarian character (if not to say fascistoid character) described in
the studies of Theodor Adorno tends very often to use "we" or "people" instead
of using the "I".
This is a proof that the accordant person was kept down from the beginning of
childhood, trained to function like a robot without any unsuppressed attempt
of thinking freely. Characters of that rather distorted kind very often (but
not always) become cops or soldiers as profession to earn their living.

You will not help Mauro in his displaced position anyway, Toth!
Lessons @ Richard Stallman would possibly help, although I am not too
optimistic in your case to be honest......

> You're only damaging your reputation further using tactics like this.

This is what I call a (stupid) boomerang.
Psychologists would call that a "projection".

The truth about you, Toth, is that you yourself do not only damage your
personal reputation by helping reactionary people like Mauro Chehab to betray
the open source philosophy in its deepest essence.

But in fact you show that you are a mismatch as far as human qualifications are
concerned.