Michael Krufky wrote:

HVR1400 is expresscard.

HVR1900 is usb2.  HVR1950 is the NTSC/ATSC/QAM version of the HVR1900.
 (HVR1900 is PAL/DVB-T, but can also do NTSC, and other analog
standards)

HVR1900 is the one I am recommending for you.  Maybe the website
you're looking at needs updating -- the HVR1900 has been available
already for quite some time.

Regards,

Mike

Thanks Mike, I managed to find it finally on Amazon.co.uk which claimed that it was available from June 2007!

That might explain why it's not on the Hauppauge website as it is most likely getting replaced....

I actually expected this to be one of those cute USB keys but this thing resembles a set top box :-)

I think the WinTV HVR-900 maybe a better option as it is supported. I am guessing that this is the same thing as the H model without the HD support?

It maybe ok what do you think?? Also you can use this with a remote too can't you??

Kaya