+Fengwei Yin per his request.
On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 10:48:40PM +0300, Felipe Balbi wrote:
> Bin Liu <b-...@ti.com> writes:
> >> Here's one that actually compiles, sorry about that.
> > No worries, I was sleeping ;-)
> > I will test it out early next week. Thanks.
> meanwhile, how about some instructions on how to test this out myself?
> How are you using g_webcam and what are you running on host side? Got a
> nice list of commands there I can use? I think I can get to bottom of
> this much quicker if I can reproduce it locally ;-)
On device side:
- first patch g_webcam as in my first email in this thread to enable
- # modprobe g_webcam streaming_maxpacket=3072
- then run uvc-gadget to feed the YUV frames;
On host side:
- first check the device ep descriptor, which should be
wMaxPacketSize 0x1400 3x 1024 bytes
- then use luvcview or yavta to capture the video stream
Capture the bus trace to check if multiple IN transactions happens in
The data buffer size in the usb_request coming from the uvc driver is
5120 bytes, so there should be 3 IN transactions if the UDC works
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-media" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html