On 10/20/2009 12:19 AM, Patryk Ściborek wrote:
I have HP/Yuan EC372S DVB-T tuner. I'm trying to make it working under
Linux but without success. I've tried using modules from 2.6.31.3 and
compiling from Mercurial repository.

I have same device here - not working. Last time I tried it said something like 'demod enumeration failed' though I am not sure if my device is working at all. There have been some other reports too that says this device is not working.

Do you have Windows XP drivers? I think I could fix that device if I get my device working with Windows. And I only have XP...

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/