On 10/20/2009 07:39 PM, Patryk Ściborek wrote:
Dnia 2009-10-20, wto o godzinie 02:26 +0300, Antti Palosaari pisze:

Do you have Windows XP drivers? I think I could fix that device if I get
my device working with Windows. And I only have XP...

Hi,

As far as I remember I've just installed (on XP) drivers from CD. It was
included with the card. I've made a copy:

http://sciborek.com/ec372/windrv.tar.bz2

Thanks. Now I found why I was failing earlier - it was due to USB2.0 ExpressCard adapter I was using... :-( After I plugged it to Linux laptop native ExpressCard slot it attachs demod. Tuning is still always failing with filter timeouts. I even opened my box, there is DiBcom 7700C1-ACXXa-G and Microtune MT2266F. I will hack that more later.

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/