2009/11/3 Zdenek Kabelac <zdenek.kabe...@gmail.com>:

>>> Well I've this usb stick with these two small connectors - and it runs
>>> just fine.
>>>
>>> Though I think there is some problem with suspend/resume recently
>>> (2.6.32-rc5)  and it needs some inspection.
>>>
>>> But it works just fine for dual dvb-t viewing.
>>>
>>> And yes - it contains two small antennas with small connectors and
>>> one adapter for normal antenna - i.e. 1 antenna input goes to 2 small
>>> antenna connectors.
>>
>> zdenek, your nova-td stick works just fine for dual dvb-t viewing?
>> I always had this problem:
>> When one channel is streaming and the other channel is switched on, the
>> stream of the already running channel gets broken.
>> see also:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@vger.kernel.org/msg06376.html
>>
>> Can you please test this case on your nova-td stick?
>
> I'll recheck in the evening whether there are no regression, but I've
> been able to get 3 dvb-t independent (different mux) TV streams (with
> the usage of the second stick Aver Hybrid Volar HX & proprietary Aver
> driver) with 2.6.29/30 vanilla kernels played at the same time on my
> C2D T61.

Ok - I could confirm, I'm able to play two different muxes at the same
time from this USB stick. And I do not experience any stream damage.
I'm running Fedora Rawhide with vanilla kernel 2.6.32-rc5, kaffeine
0.8.7 for the first adapter and relatively fresh mplayer compilation
for the second adapter

Thought there are things to be reported and fixed (some USB regression
I guess) - I'll handle this via lkml.

Anyway here is dmesg USB stick identification (labeled  WinTV  Nova-TD)

USB device found, idVendor=2040, idProduct=5200
USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
Product: NovaT 500Stick

Regards

Zdenek