> On 01/08/2018 10:35 AM, Sakari Ailus wrote:
>
>> I was going to say you're missing the MAINTAINERS entry for this newly
>> added file but then I noticed that the entire driver is missing an entry.
>> Still this file should have a MAINTAINERS entry added for it independently
>> of that, in the same patch.
>>
>> Cc Sylwester.
>
> I don't the hardware and I can't test the patches so Mita-san if you wish
> so please add yourself as a maintainer of whole driver.

Even if you don't have the hardware, you can help reviwing.  So if you
don't mind, I would like to add the following maintainer entry for this
driver.

OMNIVISION OV9650 SENSOR DRIVER
M:      Sakari Ailus <sakari.ai...@iki.fi>
R:      Akinobu Mita <akinobu.m...@gmail.com>
R:      Sylwester Nawrocki <s.nawro...@samsung.com>
L:      linux-media@vger.kernel.org
T:      git git://linuxtv.org/media_tree.git
S:      Maintained
F:      drivers/media/i2c/ov9650.c
F:      Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/i2c/ov9650.txt