Hi Jan,

The datasheet for the TDA18218 can be obtained from NXP:
http://www.nxp.com/documents/data_sheet/TDA18218HN.pdf

That's all the information I have at the moment, maybe Mike has some
other information (like the Application Note mentioned in the
datasheet, that claims to contain information on writing drivers, but
cannot be found anywhere).

Best regards,

Bert