Hi Krzysztof, Philipp,

On 05/25/2018 12:18 AM, Krzysztof Hałasa wrote:
Philipp Zabel <p.za...@pengutronix.de> writes:

Maybe scanline interlave and double write reduction can't be used at the
same time?
Well, if it works in non-interlaced modes - it may be the case.

Perhaps the data reduction is done before the field merge step.

Yeah, that might explain the incompatibility. The IDMAC top/bottom
line merging needs all the lines present. It won't have them if the
IDMAC has previously skipped the odd chroma lines. Or maybe I'm
over-simplifying.

In any case as I said they are proved to be incompatible. I am
preparing a patch-set with these fixes.

Krzysztof, in the meantime the patches are available in my
media-tree fork, for testing on the Ventana GW5300:

g...@github.com:slongerbeam/mediatree.git, branch 'fix-csi-interlaced'

Steve