On 12/30/2009 10:12 PM, Novák Levente wrote:
cx23885 (PCIe A/V decoder)
xc3028  (hybrid tuner)
af9013  (demod)

all of these individual chips are already supported under Linux, only
the "glue" is missing between them, I think.

Yes. Also some code changes for af9013 could be needed. There is no any af9013 device currently supported, only af9015 which integrates af9013.

I would like to ask for help, what is the next step I should take in
order to make this card work?

Take USB sniff, parse it and comment out data flow command by command. Look meaning of those bytes from existing drivers. Then use debugs to see data flow is correct.

Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/